West Offaly Training Positions
We are now hiring. Join our team!
Position available: ICT & Soft skills Trainer / Tutor
Would you like to pursue a career as a trainer, have you a desire to help other people develop new skills and improve their own lives? if so, this is the job for you.
West Offaly Training is a social enterprise, community training not-for-profit organisation in Banagher, Co. Offaly, involved in Training and Education of Soft Skills, IT and Health and Safety, and part-funded by Pobal.
The job entails teaching IT and soft skills for training courses both on site and on location. The successful candidate will be self-driven, independant and motivated and work closely with the manager and staff to ensure company goals are achieved. The job offers a unique opportunity to join a small, dedicated team in a community service provider in the Midlands.
The Trainer will provide courses in the different areas below:
- MS Office applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- ICDL applications
- Health and Safety – Manual Handling
- Life skills
- Business administtration
- ICDL Exams facilitation
- Responsible for the development, co-ordination and delivery of up to date Soft Skills, ICT and Health and Safety training courses.
- Maintain class, learner and quality records for the company and outside organisations.
- Deliver classes onsite, to groups and learners in various locations and facilities as needed.
- Utilising the company’s training facilities and laptops to their full advantage.
- Maintain and develop the company’s web and social media presence.
- Setting up facilities, delivering presentations and locking up as needed.
- This position will involve occasional evening and weekend work.
- A minimum of 1 years training experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good technical knowledge of and enjoyment of IT in general
- Full clean driving licence and own transport.
- Previous experience training personal development courses.
- Understanding of IT maintenance and technology an advantage.
- A train the trainer qualification
- A Training qualification
This is a 1-year contract 9 to 5.30, Monday to Friday (subject to funding) and you will be based in West Offaly; however, travel will be required. The position will involve occasional evening and weekend work.
The ideal Candidate will currently be on the live register and actively looking for employment. Applications by letter and CV to:
West Offaly Training Ltd
Applications by email and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org